Monday, December 12, 2011

The Time Has Come...

...To get off of my keaster, and workout!

I made a vow that I would start working out again after Fall finals. Well, it has been almost 1 week since my finals have ended, and the only exercising I have had is walking around stores to purchase Christmas gifts, or walking around Epcot and standing in a 3 hour line (YES! 3 hours!) for Disney's Candlelight Processional (In my opinion it is worth the 3 hour wait.)

But, I digress... I have not exercised in a while, and I must start exercising again. Today. I have exercise videos that are collecting dust, and must start using them again. I am a total fan of The Biggest Loser, and have a Biggest Loser Workout DVD and the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown DVD. Now, although Jillian Michaels is by no means a professional in yoga (and it by no means is relaxing!), it definitely burns calories (roughly 300 calories per 30 minute workout).

For anyone else who has dust collecting on their dumbbells, workout dvds, and/or cardio machines, dust off the exercise equipment and start burning! With all of the Christmas treats, we all should think about our health as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment