Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Few Things That Made Me Smile!

1. Yesterday, I got a houndstooth wool coat from JC Penneys for only $25! It was originally $72, was on sale for $35, and I had a $10 off coupon! It made me so happy :)

2. Has anyone in the Orlando, FL area tried BJ's Brewhouse over by the Millenia Mall? You definitely should! I went with a friend of mine yesterday night after we went shopping at the Orlando Premium Outlets- International Drive (my weakness!). The potato skins were very good (and rich too!), and I had a turkey burger with broccoli as my side (to counteract the potato skins, of course). 


3. I finally got my hair done! I went to Paul Mitchell The School - Orlando for a cut and color. I got strawberry blonde lowlights and light blonde highlights. I highly recommend going there. The prices are very reasonable, and the teachers definitely keep a good eye on the students working on your hair. 


Before
After
 (Sorry for the poor quality - both photos were taken with my phone)

4. We took Lily (my adorable little dog) to Crane's Roost in Uptown Altamonte. She had a lot of fun walking around, letting the little kids pet her, and sniffing all of the dogs that walked by. Not to mention marking her territory every 5 feet. 

5. While looking in the door front of Alfred Angelo Bridal (I can't help it! I always have to look through the windows at all of the gowns!), I saw a dress with two cutouts flanking each side. One was Edward Cullen, and the other was Jacob Black. Yes, it was Bella Swan's wedding gown (a replica of course). If you are confused, that means you were never a part of the sparkly vampire, human, and werewolf love triangle that is the Twilight Saga. If you do know, then you know how insane that is. Unfortunately, ladies, Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are not included with the gown (neither is the engagement ring!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment