Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fixing Broken Makeup and Whatnot

I was perusing the website Pinterest yesterday, and came across a link on fixing powder makeup. I had a lot of random powders that were just about empty. Still had a little around the edges, but just annoying enough to want to go out and buy a new powder, which I would always go out and do. I decided I would try this person's idea and combine my just about empty compacts to create one almost full compact. I also tried this with a broken blush that I have. I love the color and I don't think they make the color anymore, so I don't use it too often (that and it was broken...).

If you want to learn how to fix your broken makeup, check out this blog.

I also decided to clean out my makeup and nail polish drawers. It feels so nice to know that I have cleaned out the crap that I haven't used in FOREVER.

I also decided to clean my makeup brushes. That was long overdue. They are chilling out in the suds right now, and will be squeaky clean and dry when I wake up in the morning (theoretically the brushes and makeup will be dry. If not, I will be sporting the "au natural" look until all is dry).

xoxo,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment