Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas... Two Days Late.

Merry Christmas all!

Was good 'ole Saint Nick good to you? He sure was very nice to me, too good in fact. 
My mom bought me a new digital camera, which I absolutely LOVE! (I actually knew about it, because I'm the one who found it and stood in the 45 minute line on Black Friday). She also bought me a pair of boots, which are a beautiful cognac brown color (once again, I knew about them, because I had to try them on to see if they fit). My fiance bought me a lovely pair of smoked quartz earrings, which I have worn every day since I opened the box on Christmas. I also got a very comfy pair of penguin slippers from my future in-laws. They have been keeping my feet nice and warm up here in Georgia. I received many other amazing gifts, that I am very grateful for. 

Here's a few photos from my trip so far :

"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree..."

Ellis and I at Dave & Busters
Ellis and his friend Justin at Dave & Busters

The earrings Ellis gave me for Christmas - taken with my new
camera :)
Penguin slippers :) SOOO comfy!
He thought he was Paul Bunyan...
Being Paul Bunyan is tiring
Ellis and his best friend Ian at the movies

All decked out for the Falcons MNF game

Lily is so adorable when she sleeps :)

Two kittens chilling out on their condo

My adorable dog Lily actually looking at the camera... this is a rarity




No comments:

Post a Comment