Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hot Pursuit

So, last weekend while I shopped till I dropped I found a ton of nail polishes on sale. They were good sales too! Essie for $4, Sonia Kashuk for $2, Orly for $1.65, and a few China Glaze for $1.45 (one was magnetic!). I definitely hit the jackpot!

This week's "nail of the week" is just a plain polish. I had the magnetic polish earlier in the week (which looked amazing FYI), but before I could snap a photo I messed up my nails while opening my eyeshadow palette. I never found time to re-do the magnetic polish, so that will have to wait for another Saturday. I did a quick new mani before going out last night, and decided on this because it matched my new coral wedges.


I would like to formally introduce you to Sonia Kashuk's "Hot Pursuit". It is a gorgeous orange-red. This is definitely one of my favorite colors, and a must-have. It went on smoothly and was opaque with 2 coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment